Lots of giggles and singing

 












A Sister called us and said, "Missionaries, I woke up at 3am this morning and the Spirit told me that you need to sing 'Called to Serve' in sacrament meeting." Yep, I sang my first musical number in church. Was it fun? Yes. Were all the right notes hit? Nope. But the crowd was elderly and they loved it👴🏼👵🏼


About Sister Pierce:
1 While we are driving, she looks out the window and points to houses and goes, "That is a New York home." "THAT is a New York home." "Now THAT is a New York home." 🗽
2 She loves pizza so much, but members here usually feed us healthy and nice food, so she hadn't eaten pizza for two weeks. After many prayers, someone rolled into the service project with six boxes of pizza. She stared at her pieces of pizza longingly before she took each bite🍕
3 She is exactly the companion I need right now. She is great at helping me improve and making me laugh constantly. Sister Pierce made me laugh so hard this week I had to pull off to the side of the road because I was crying many many tears. We were late to our appointment. BIG blessings over here in Draper😇

Love you so so so so so much🤩
Sister Hall

Comments